Scale your Leadership
with Bill Gallagher
March 21, 1-2:30 pm at CoWork Marina
Presented by Sturdy McKee – Register on EventBrite
Learn the four simple secrets to Scaling your Leadership that makes Scaling Your business easier and more successful.
– How to create a share a powerful vision for the future that scales with your team from 10 to over 10,000!
– Simple methods for developing a powerful culture that fulfills your vision without compromise.
– The foolproof way to keep yourself fired up over the long run and become a truly inspiring leader.
– Handling the big setbacks and crises that inevitably arise as you scale up.
Bill Gallagher is a highly rated business growth coach and master facilitator with over 30 years of entrepreneurial and executive experience and 12 years coaching and training others in leadership and performance. He has led 4 companies of his own and been a partner executive in 3 others. Bill discovered the Rockefeller Habits and Scaling Up 15 years ago, and has used them in his own companies.
Today, Bill coaches leaders and teams across 25 cities in 11 countries and is the host of the Scaling Up Business Podcast. Bill is a passionate and playful presenter and his clients all share a hunger for growth and an openness to new approaches and ways of thinking.
How to Recruit & Hire A-Players
February 7, 1-2:30 pm at CoWork Marina
Presented by Sturdy McKee – EventBrite
(use Discount Code “A-Player” to get in free)
In this 90 minute presentation and workshop you will learn:
- how to define and identify A-Players (and B & C-Players)
- how to improve the quality of applicants while reducing the volume of candidates to review
- how to efficiently screen candidates in
- how to get more of the answers you want beyond their prepared resume
- how to organize and hold an efficient interview to find resourceful people with character who align with your values
- how to assess your candidates’ skills in a tangible way
- how to do reference checks that actually get you answers
- how to induct new hires and have them feel welcomed in your organization